Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One eyebrow up, Open smile on other side......

.....You've probably seen the posts on the internet regarding whats been called "the Dreamworks Face"      "One eyebrow up, open smile on the other Side..."    Yeah, you see it a lot in DW films.....I'm not going to defend it...   In fact, we used to giggle about how many times we got that note in Animation dailies...  Sometimes we'd collect all the Post-it notes from the Directors with that exact drawing on it, and hang them around our Monitors...  buy 'em, trade 'em, collect them all..  lol.   I must have had 30 or more...
This Guy has some interesting things to add to the debate....  And one of my students sent me this link, to tie it into 'Lost', which of course gets my interest...    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment